Freelander (rear window went down whilst parked up) problem?

I wonder if anyone else has had this particular problem.

I have a V6 Freelander (2000 on an 'X') I noticed when I returned to the car later that day (it was alarmed and set) the rear window was fully down, although the alarm seemed active!

I armed and disarmed the alarm a few time, then I could raise the rear window and it stayed up! I have not had this problem again in the last few days.

I know when I have the battery changed a short while ago, the rear window went and stayed down. A few presses on the lock and unlock (on the remote fob) seemed to cure the problem.

Anyone else experienced a similar problem please?

Brian

Reply to
b.barwick