Freelander speed bump thunk

We get an alarming thunk/bang when going over a relatively mild speed bump in our FL at anything over 10 mph. It's a shallow concrete hump across the road and it sounds like the car is bottoming out or something although the hump is nowhere near high enough for that!

Any suggestions? Getting a little embarrassed as the all the tiny euroboxes don't even think of slowing down for it.

Regards

Reply to
Pip

Pip uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Get your local rock ape to bounce around inside whilst someone takes a peek at the suspension bushes.

My guess would be a worn bush or broken spring , purely a guess though.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try.

Also thought about popping in to the dealer for one of those free 40 point checks to see if it's something obvious.

Pip

Reply to
Pip