Freelander td4 2006 radio removal

Hi,

I bought a new Freelander TD4 sept 2006, I now want to fit a parrot 3200 handsfree kit.

How do I remove the radio, the tell tale screws or "removal tool" holes can't be seen. I have hunted the net, but anything I found seems to be for older models.

t.i.a.

Ian

Reply to
Blitzer

have you tried the Landrover resource site for the manuals?

did look at the later RAVE 2002 on but no installation info at allvery odd must be a supplement Derek

Reply to
Derek

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the reply, although it did not give me the info I was looking for, it did give me access to some other stuff that will definitely be useful in the future. These docs keep referring to a 2 pronged removal tool being used, perhaps daylight will help me better as I am off work tomorrow.

Meanwhile if anyone knows any specific details to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

a.t.b.

Ian

"Derek" wrote: