FS: 110 hard top and brownchurch roof rack

Hello all, I have a 110 hardtop including side panels and rear door with heavily tinted security glass for sale, I don't need it any more as I prefer my ragtop (famous last words). There's no sun roof, there's no windows in the sides, the rear door has a wheel carrier on it and it's all in great condition. Arrow red in colour, and I'd expect that all the bolts/screws are there but am not 100% certain. They're all standard stuff anyway so you can get them locally easily.

I've also got a Brownchurch heavy-duty roof-rack with bracing struts (the struts need body drilling if you want to fit them but they're totally optional) and rear ladder. All bolts/screws should be there but if any are missing they're standard items that you can get from local shops. All other metalwork is there. The roof-rack's been used probably about twice so it's almost new, although it's been outside now for about a year but the galvanised coating should see off the elements. The roof-rack clips onto the gutter and extends the entire length of a 110 roof.

Any offers on this lot? I don't mind selling the hardtop or the roof rack seperately but am not prepared to sell the hardtop components seperately, e.g. I won't sell the rear door alone.

I'm in Dorset and am in no hurry to sell so if someone wants to make an offer then fine, otherwise I'll get around to auctioning it all on ebay sometime. If you make a low offer I'll probably refuse, at least until I get an idea of what these things are worth ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Hi,

I am interested in the roofrack - Im off to Africa in a few months for four months driving, seriosuly how much do you want for it? I would pay for it now but probably not be able to pick it up until May.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

[posted to the group for the benefit of any other potential takers]

Well these things cost 400 quid from brownchurch and mine's basically as good as new, so how about 200 notes? If you can find cheaper elsewhere then let me know as I don't know how much is a good price second-hand. I reckon half the new price is good enough. I will check the condition tomorrow during daylight hours in case something's happened to it in the year or so it's been in storage but it's galvanised metal so I doubt much will have changed.

As for picking it up, the easiest way is to drive the vehicle here and we'll fit it to the gutter mounts, it's so large (full length of the

110 roof) that it won't really fit anywhere else! You could then fit the body struts and ladder if you feel like it at a later date.

If you want to carry on making arrangements, email me using the address in the header, it's valid.

Cheers!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings