FS: 1984 110 CSW

I'm in the sad position of having to sell my 1984 110 I can't afford to run 2 vehicles at the moment and it comes down to MPG, the wife's car is far cheaper for distance travelling so my 110 has to go.

it's a 1984 110 csw, 2.5 (n/a) diesel, good off-road tyres, original and straight. new alternator, battery, speedo cable, clutch master. all fluids recent. got parking radar on the rear and a half-length roof rack on.

it's the early type with lift-up door handles and sliding windows. been in daily use since I bought it at the beginning of the year. MOT due mid september, tax due end of the month.

I'm asking £3000 for it. it's in east cornwall (PL13) if anyone wants to come and see it. it'll be going on ebay on monday but I thought I'd offer it to the good folks here first.

the bear isn't included ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.