FS: 1997 Defender 110 Station Wagon

I've not posted on here for at least a year or so, but the LR is sadly for sale.

1997 R-reg 300Tdi Defender 110 Station Wagon Ex Royal Navy (one owner since release) 111,000 miles Adjustable tow hitch, NATO and civilian electrics New modular rims and A/T tyres in 2006 Recently serviced 100% reliable, it's never let me down. £8000 ono Glasgow

I've got the cycling bug, and I hardly drive anywhere any more, so it's got to go.

cheers

Olly R

Reply to
Oliver Rundell

Id say thats a tad on the expensive side...

Ebay..

33026960443 2000 W for £2750 BIN £4900 92K 190252111107 2001 51 TD5 £3100 58K

Good luck though.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Yes, I think I was perhaps being a bit optimistic. I've put it on Autotrader so I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what happens...

Thanks!

Olly

Reply to
Oliver Rundell

On or around Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:13:20 +0100, Oliver Rundell enlightened us thusly:

One thing's certain, you only get the price you want by asking, if you start at a low price, you'll get a low price.

However, eBay, if you look at a good few and look at items which sold, is a good indication. You can often get a bit more than eBay in a private sale, if you happen on the right buyer, and of course 110 wagons are about the best of the defenders for holding value.

Reply to
Austin Shackles