FS - 2 x 101 LT95 gearboxes

For Sale

2 x 101 LT95 Gearboxes as follows:

1st Box came out of my Ambulance when I decided to go automatic. It is one of the tightest 101 gearboxes I've known and has the Nick Kay replacement Transfer Gear Conversion (High Ratio Brand New). The kit is one that was slightly under-machined, however Nick has offered to replace it (the kit cost 385 Pounds) buyer should contact Nick directly.

I'm looking for 585 Pounds for this box complete with the conversion.

2nd box is one I bought as a take-out with fault. The fault appears (ironically) to be the thrust washers in the transfer box. I've stripped the transfer box - the gears and shaft are wrapped seperately. I have a new set of thrust washers to go with it - otherwise totally untested but looks clean and tidy with no obvious spline wear etc.

I'm looking for 200 Pounds for this box.

Both up for grabs for 750 Pounds for which I'll also include some spare transfer gears and a gearbox frame - buyer needs to collect from Sheffield. I can deliver if bought as a pair (once cleared payment received) within 150 miles - charged up-front based on 25p per mile, round trip calculated by Autoroute.

Contact: Martyn Bailey on 0114 258 5550 office hours email snipped-for-privacy@101fc.net

Reply to
Mother