FS 200Tdi Discovery cylinder head and turbocharger

people Hi,

I bought as a set a secondhand cylinder head, turbocharger and diesel fuel pump for Discovery 200Tdi vehicles. Mileage of donor engine is unknown but goods are in good working condition.

What I needed was the diesel fuel pump so the cylinder head and turbocharger are up for sale. Prices are 250 pounds for the cylinder head and 150 pounds for the turbochargers. If paid in Euros multiply those by 1.5/pound

Postage is extra. Bits are currently in the UK so if you are based those will be cheaper. They will all be sent to me in Greece on September 15th so if you need any of those please let me know so no postage is paid twice.

Take care Pantelis

phone +30 22950 37637 (Greece is GMT +2) e-mail pantgATotenet.gr (replace AT with the known round symbol sitting on top of 2)

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

David Hi,

The keyboards I know of, have @ on top of number 2. And they are not the combined Greek/English alphabet type.

Anyway sorry for the misunderstanding.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

That's ok, it was just my attempt to be humorous.

David.

Reply to
David French

Nah that's the American style, surely?

I've got a choice of an "at" sign or the Euro symbol on my keyboard on top of the numeral "2"!

Not that Pantelis's actions are going to help a lot - his email addy still seems to be present in the headers so the spammers will get him there!

Reply to
Llandrovers!

biqn0m$c4pis$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-176917.news.uni-berl>

You have a Mac. Different rules apply....

Reply to
Tim Biller

So what we have here in Greece is the US type of keyboards. Who said that US has not invaded the world????

Take care and thanks Fergus Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Do not worry about it, it was well understood that you were teasing me.

But considering that I used to be a chartered public accountant and auditor I always try to "tied down open ends"

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

So that I can add a few more "add inchess to your willy", "grow chest if you are flat", "be a millionaire in a nanosecond", "buy shares to makes us rich while you die in hanger", "felicity bl0ws the pipe", "watch grandmothers "milk" the mailman" etc. to my daily collection of spam.

I wonder why the delete button is flaking.........

Take care Pantelis

biqf3j$c3rv1$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-160280.news.uni-berl>

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I didn't get the last one - can you forward it to me?

9-)
Reply to
David French

naughty boy !!!!!!!!!