FS: Defender 90 TD in very good condition - Holland - 5750 Euro

Hi all,

I am offering my Ninety for sale due to a engine problem (carter pression probably due to a broken piston or piston ring).

Car is in very good condition. 1987, 140.000 Kms. LHD. Sandblasted and professionaly treated chassis. No rust. Repainted (blue metalic) body in excellent shape, no dents, no rust. Very good gearbox and transferbox. Alu Disco wheels with 2 good and 2 very good tyres Very good brakes, axles, suspension and power steering. Thousands spend on maintenance and accessoiries. New injection pump. New Safari doors. Alu body panels. New Webasto heating system with digital control panel. New Warn M8000 winch (used once and since then stored in the original box) Etc. etc.

Car is located near Tilburg in the South of Holland about 80 Kms from Rotterdam. For sale as is, where is for 5.750 Euro firm (=bargain: Warn & Webasto are realy new and have costed over 3.000 Euro!) Pictures available at

Call me at 0031 653 204044 if you are interested. Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Jansen