FS: Disco I Trailer wiring harness - new

I have a Trailer wiring harness for a Discovery I brand new in the box. Never used. I sold my Disco and don't need it. This is Land Rover part # YWJ500110. It includes the jack that plugs into the mating plug in the rear of the Disco, an electronic processing unit, all wiring, a mounting flange, 7 prong plug and a seven prong to four prong adapter, plug cover and instructions. Absolutely new, never used. $135 plus shipping obo. I can accept Paypal. Please email me since I don't read this group often.

vdeal at charter dot net

Reply to
Vernon Deal