FS: Discovery Petrol Tank

As the subject suggests, I have a petrol tank from a 1996 V8 Discovery for sale. No reasonable offers will be refused but it is both bulky and heavy so delivery could be a bit expensive. Also included is the metalwork that goes underneath it - BUT it is minus the pump and gauge sender unit.

This tank was, until recently, fitted to my Discovery but is now surplus to requirements following an LPG conversion.

For more details and a photograph email me - sgoodfellowblueyondercouk

If anyone is interested and is going to Old Sod's sort-out this month I could deliver it there.

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG