FS: Dizzy for 2.6 IOE engine

For Sale:

Dizzy. Removed from running 1978 S3 2.6 IOE, engine No. 94124931C (7.8:1 compression, with emission control) Complete with cap, leads, points, speed limiting rotor arm, clamping piece and heat shield. The engine was running before this was removed, I've not had any trouble with it.

Any sensible offers from here, before I put it on Ebay to see what it makes?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

PS. Anybody want any other engine bits from a 2.6? Head gasket is down, possibly due to head warping, so the head's probably got corrosion damage and/or warping, it's not a lot of use. Exhaust manifold has already gone. Ask me, I might have the bit you want

Reply to
Alex