FS: RRC Isuzu Diesel

Friend of mine who won't/can't do UseNet has tidy RRC for sale, to this spec.

1989 Range Rover (F reg) 2.8 (Isuzu) Turbo Diesel

Tested to end October 2006

Taxed to end June 2006

£ 1,800 o.n.o.

Place: Halifax, West Yorks - ish

Drop me an email for the contact details if anyone is interested.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Sounds great!!! It is a pitty I live in the Netherlands. Great opportunity though with a reliable and powerfull engine. (It is a Japanese engine which most people here dislike but what the f*ck..) Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Not mine, but I had a good poke around it today and its pretty tidy. You can always get the boat to Hull....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Don't know about that Erik-Jan, they're fairly popular here. Much more sensibly priced than LRs own TDis. Plus Isuzu diesels have featured in LRs (Aussie SAS 6x6s) as well so purists can't slag Japanese engines too much!

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie