FS: Series 3 Parts Catalogue

Hi guys and gals.

A friend of mine has asked me to see if anyone here is interested in a parts catalogue for the Series 3. It's a genuine LR book (Part No. RTC9841CE, dated June 1988) and covers the 88, 109 and 109 V8.

This book is in pristine condition; in fact it looks like it's hardly ever been used. There are no curled up corners, no oily thumb prints and no scribblings on the inside of the covers.

My friend is selling it because he has disposed of his S3 a couple of years ago and this has been gathering dust in his spare room ever since. The asking price is £10 plus postage. Any takers?

Reply to
SteveG

stupid question maybe but as it's dated 1988 does it cover the early

110's? if so I'm interested.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Hi Mark,

There's no mention of coil springs in the index so I guess not. Sorry.

Regards

Steve G

Mr.Nice. wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

It's a Series III book.

Early 110s to August 1986 were in RTC9863. Later 110s (pre-defender) RTC9932. Early Defender 110s STC9022.

Reply to
Dougal

Nige,

Yep, it's still here. I've just weighed it and according to Royal Mail's web site it'll cost £4.78 to send as a standard parcel. If that's okay email me off-group at s.goodfellowATblueyonder.co.uk - doing the obvious

- to make arrangements.

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote: