FS: Series 3 Restoration Project (whole or parts)

Hi,

This is a sad day but I?m admitting defeat on my Series 3 restoration project. I?ve been working on it for a few years and love the vehicle but work commitments mean that I?ve moved away and no longer have the time to finish the job properly. I am now reluctantly offering it for sale to fellow enthusiasts as a whole project or just parts.

Photos online at

The project was a 1980 SWB Diesel and lives at my parents house in South London. I haven?t sold any bits yet so nearly everything is present. Some of the key features are:

  • Reconditioned bulkhead ready for spraying (and an old rusty one)
  • Reconditioned chassis/axles with new suspension
  • New fixing kit for the entire body (from LR Fasteners)
  • Receipts, paperwork, parts books and workshop manuals

I?m /not/ after top dollar and am open to reasonable offers. The chassis still requires bottom suspension plates at the front before it?ll roll but that shouldn?t be a problem. Most of the boring bits are done so if anyone is after a project to keep them busy over the summer then please get in touch.

Thanks, Alex Kemp (remove lesspam- to reply)

Reply to
Alex Kemp