FTAGH: ex army fuel tank

I have a front fuel tank from an ex army 110 up for grabs. It's explo-foil filled (by the army) and undersealed. I've tried selling it and no-ones interested but SWMBO says it has to go as it's not a pretty garden ornament. I'm in Canterbury and its free to the first person willing to collect it. e-mail me on lrovernut at btinternet dot com

Eddie.

PS If anyone's got to get rid of a complete (or mostly complete) landrover can't sell it but don't want to scrap it, let me know, my driveway needs some fresh oil.

Reply to
Corp-Rat

You couldn't do me a real favour and drop it at an address in Blean? I'd collect it myself, but I live in West France... MIL lives up the hill there, and she can hold it till I get over. It could be just what I need (see earlier thread "Long range tanks?")

Ta,

Staurt

Reply to
Srtgray