Fuckwittery Time Again

I've put Kato on Autotrader so he's should be in the comic next week meantime the ad is on the website. Which is the problem, it seems to have attracted the attention of the Liverpool AA ( Eh? Eh? ) who have difficulty reading "Eh if you'll take £400 I'll take it away tomoro eh eh?" now the advertised price is £795 ono this I understood to mean 'or near offer' it seems at least on the banks of the mersey to mean 'only nutters offers' beauty is I don't 'need' to sell Kato so I can be a little 'offhand' I may have to bell Nige for a few choice phrases then again I can let herself loose with a free hand ........................................ Derek Kato 200Tdi Disco

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:01:45 +0100, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

last I heard Nige was looking for an off-road toy anyway...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

might be a bit old for Nige's taste then again....................................... it might save the Rangie some grief

its cheap enough to abuse and get rid before mot time without loosing a bundle. Derek

Reply to
Derek

ayup, mail me with a pic or two & gernerAL CONDITION MATEY?

Reply to
Nige

Reet YHM nearly used munged addy FFS I have loads of your offwall addresses in the book god knows how many daft jokes I've sent to nowhere. Derek

Reply to
Derek