fuel capacity

Just a quickie, oh er....does anyone know the fuel tank capacity of a 95 V8 Discovery? Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard
12 Gallons, although, 10 realistically as then the orange lights comes on and you have two gallons left. You then get to a petrol station pronto.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

Reply to
Lofty

On or around Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:08:55 GMT, "Andrew Renshaw" enlightened us thusly:

only if they made the tank a lot smaller for some reason. standard disco tanks are just shy of 20 gallons. or at least the 95 diesel we have here is, and ditto the petrol one that ain't in mine any more, which was a 91.

I think it's offically 88 litres or something.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

my '96 has a 25 gal. tank.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

On or around Fri, 12 Nov 2004 02:18:57 GMT, "Jack Kerouac" enlightened us thusly:

they're probably undersized US gals though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles