Gear Change Problems - sorted

In an earlier post Marc Draper suggested:

"Remove the gear lever complete with the alloy turret that holds the large pivot and you will find the bush that the small ball on the bottom of the ball joint fits. Make sure that the grub screw holding this to the shaft is tight. "

Spot on, back to the silky smooth gearchange I was used to.

OK, I jest, but back to normal, at least I can find 6 gears, easily!

Thanks Marc

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter