Gearbox overheat

I am from Norway - and my english isn`t the best so i hope i make it understandable !! I have an -96 dse, and i have started to get an alarm on: Gearbox overheat. The alarm came first time a couple of months ago, one of the instrumentbulbs were blinking at the same time, and when i changed the bulb the alarm didn`t show again. A couple a days ago the alarm came up again, and now its going on and off all the time. It seems that when the car gets warm it gets a little better, and longer between the alarm shows. It`s a little hopless in Norway - especcialy in middle and northern parts of the country there is a very long way to any Land Rover garage. So we try to make things work on our own. Does anyone have an idea what to do. E.S.Fossum

Reply to
Erling