GLASS, where's the info gone?

All,

A while ago, I wanted to subscribe to it and never got around to do it. Yesterday, I thought let's do it now. Went to their web page only to find that all the links to forms and interesting things in general are gone. There's an email address but it's webmaster.

Anybody knows where the info is gone?

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:00:24 +0100, Fred Labrosse scribbled the following nonsense:

We are currently redesigning our website, and are having problems with it.

containsthe joining up form. Send it back to GLASS, PO Box 48, Huntingdon PE26 2YY

Contact Graham Hall, tell him Simon Isaacs sent you. He can be contacted on 0845 838 0617 and he will be pleased to take your credit card details over the phone or he can be e-mailed at membership at glass-uk dot org remembering to replace the at and dot accordingly.

We have en Exec meeting tomorrow, so he will out of contact from 07:30 (that;s when I pick him up) until about 6pm, but is at home now!

Okay, including me, I know of three GLASS members on here who have been unable to resist my sales pitch at shows! Who else here is a member?

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

so Simon Isaacs was, like...

I assume I am one of the unresisting two. Story of my life. You don't know how hard it has been meeting Martyn twice recently.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I've got a life...

Reply to
Mother

I'm a member, but don't know what you're talking about re sales pitch at shows, but I'm hardly active in this forum or for that matter in GLASS meets these days. I've got other things to do and have been a pit put off by massed lane drives by GLASS-affiliated groups and some large convoys lead by local GLASS reps, even during wet weather.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Application and cheque went in the post last week ;-)

Reply to
Cassillis