Good service - Kenlowe fans.

Not having run the LR for a few weeks, I gave it a good run last night, and noticed the electric fan wasnt cutting in. This fan was fitted in January, and hasnt given a problem before. So out comes the meter, check the contacts etc, no voltage out to the fan. I give Kenlowe a ring this afternoon, told them the problem, was told dont worry, we'll send a new one out today, just return the old one when you receive the new one. Not bad, as I didnt have to give any proof of purchase. Nice to deal with a Company that doesnt think you are a complete idiot who doesnt know how to work things! Alan.

Reply to
A Lee

Hi, just wondering why you feel the fan is faulty? You say that there was no voltage out to the fan thus i would of said there a problem with the control side.

To test the fan you should apply 12volts to it directly via a fuse if possible.

Mark

Reply to
Jinx

When I fitted an electric fan to my lightweight I called Kenlowe to see how much the cable tie thingys they use to hold the fan to the rad were ( I wasn't using a Kenlowe fan but a Metro one but it fits easily using the Kenlowe ties). They sent some out to me first class that day, for payment they asked for me to send them some stamps to cover the cost - pretty good service I thought and the woman on the other end of the phone knew what she was talking about too. I would certainly deal with them again.

Jon

'78 SIII Lightweight '94 RR Classic

Reply to
Jon