Green Lanes - Closed or not?

Where i live there is a long green lane that is quite fun to drive

At the start and at the end there is a sighn that says 'closed October to April inclusve'. I assume this is to give the lane a time to grow over the winter months.

Now it is april, it is still closed. There are no signs that say it is closed for maintainence etc.

What are my rights to open the gate and drive though!

Mark,

Reply to
mark solesbury

As the sign says, it is closed until May. If you drive it while it has a TRO on it you are breaking the law.

Not The Gap by any chance?

Ltwt

Reply to
Ltwt

My bad,

I read the sign wrong. I interprited that as it was open on April 1st.

Never mind.

Reply to
mark solesbury

It said "april inclusive". What part did you misread ?

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

yeah yeah, point taken