Guardian tubular winch bumper.

I am looking for a tubular winch bumper and weighing up the options ie. price / quality.

Have seen the equip one in the flesh, and it looks good with all the welds nicely dressed, buy at 600 quid it's over the top price wise.

So dose anyone have either a paddocks or guardian one and able to comment on the quality of the finnished product?

Failing that a reccomendation for a quality tubular bumper in the sub 350 quid reigeon?

BTW needs to accept a warn winch.

Regards

Simon

Reply to
Simon Cochran

I have the non-winch version and can't really find fault with it. Fitted perfectly, seems very robust.

Paul - xxx