half doors for defender 110

I am in Aisa (outside EU) and I need half-doors for my 110 station station wagon as well as a rear tailgate.

Anyone know where I can get these doors.

I'm assuming that series III doors will fit.

In LRW Craddocks offers a half door at about 70 pounds .... but upon enquiring about all four doors, only one is @ 70 pounds and the other

3 are at 200+ pounds.

Any other ideas?

I don't mind paying a reasonable amount plus the shipping charges.

Reply to
beeps123

yes. the 2 part doors are the series 3/2 item and fit in the same sized hole! (i have defender doors on a series 2a)

ebay?

Reply to
Tom Woods