hand brake adj.?

Hello, Hand brake adj seems to tighten up on disco 1 transmission brake. Seems to drag alittle still causing probs. was much looser to point of not working. How to adjust advise needed.Whats a good shop manual or cd for a '96? I saw a book by british leyland on amazon. Thanks. Peter

Reply to
news

It sounds like you may need to give the handbrake expander a good clean-up, they get full of crud over time and start to stick a bit.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks ,I think one shoe is releasing and one is rubbing .

Reply to
news