Happy New Year

from meself and SWMBO aka Vicky have a very special and prosperous New Year. Especially the Davis's who must be getting very near to the happy event fingers crossed for you Lee and Mrs D.

Derek A Land Rover is for ever or till MOT do you part

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Cheers Derek and Vicky!

I treated myself to a few bottles of ale tonight having finished Nights, Mrs_D had a few practice contractions just to ensure stress levels remain on a high and keep me on my toes.

She's week 35 now, Eldest arrived in week 36 and with her current condition anything could happen so I've got everything crossed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

:-)

Reply to
Lee_D

And you Lee. May the baby's arrival be straightforward.

Reply to
EMB

I'll second that, and a happy new year to all on a.f.l. Badger.

Reply to
Badger