Headlining on 1974 SWB 88"

Hi, The headlining on my SWB is all falling down. The steel metal rims around the headlining have all corroded. Has anyone replaced the headlining and where did you buy the material please?

Reply to
Paul

Paul uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've yet to replace my own in Percy, the chassis needs doing first but I'd hazard a guess you will find something suitable in B & Q superstores in the materials section. Some nice ally strips would do the trick. I'm assuming your just replacing the metal and the fabric is ok.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I didnt even know that series landies came with a headlining!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Optional Extras, like wipers and indicators.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Optional extras, like the wipers and indicators...

For example

1965 SWB £691, 0s 0d 1965 SWB Diesel £805 0s 0d 1965 LWB £790 0s 0d 1965 LWB Diesel £904 0s 0d

Detachable Hardtop £40, 2s 9d Capstan Winch £46, 0s, 0d Passenger wiper £4, 3s 0d Heater and demister £12, 0s, 0d FWH front £22, 10s 0d Interior Rear mirror 7s 8d Water Temp & Oil pres gauge £6, 16s 0d PTO, rear £41, 17s 0d PTO, centre £14, 0s 0d Rear seats for two (pair) £13, 5s 0d Windscreen Washer £1 17s 6d

Alex

Reply to
Alex

HTH