Heads up swb landy fs

As I was returning with a load over the Cat and Fiddle today I noticed that the cafe just down from the C&F Inn has its red ragtop swb with a for sale notice in the window.Looks like a II but not having a lot of time I can't say more ( customer waiting for me to uplift an urgent job) so if anyone wants more details post and I will get the contact info when I have a little more time Derek

Reply to
Derek