HELP: Anyone replaced blown speaker in Disco 2 with Harmen?

I have a '99 Disco 2 with Harmen Karden stereo upgrade but blew a couple speakers in the door. Any way to replace just the speakers instead of a whole set? 1 OHM? 4 OHM?

Not sure what to do because I see 3 speakers - 2 in door and one on the winshield frame?

My local car stereo shop said they would disconnect the 3rd one and replace the set but it was $120 labor and 140 for the speakers = yikes!

Reply to
Shabby