Help help Disco stereo blocked stuck in Spain with no music

Hi Folks, I hope one of you bright guys out their can help, took my disco to a Landrover main dealer for a new Diff. Ouch Ouch it did hit me very hard in the bank balance, Problem is I now have a new diff I am minus 3000 euros. And my radio is dead yes they must have disconnected the battery, result no radio. The dealer is 200 ks away and across Barcelona. Quicker to do it myself.

Problem One I don¹t have the code. Problem two I don¹t know how to put it in if I did. I have discovered a four figure number on the brake pedal. Can any one help

Regards

Martin

E-mail snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
Martin McRostie-Cornfoot

On or around Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:02:48 +0100, Martin McRostie-Cornfoot enlightened us thusly:

jesus christ inna boat!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Centre diff or axle one? Can'r figure why they need to disconnect the battery in the first place.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Twas Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:41:33 GMT when "Lee_D" put finger to keyboard producing:

welding on a diff-pan perhaps?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Help help Disco stereo blocked stuck in Spain with no musicDepends on model ICE but in some you press preselect button 1 until a 4 dash setup appears with the first dash replaced by a zero then up/ down channel to alter number to desired code press 1 again to register the digit and hence to the next digit and so on. Beware some kind of security will be in place usually a blocker; 5 minute wait after first error, then 15, then an hour then refer to manufacturer.

Try phoning supplying dealer they should have the code on record.

Problem One I don't have the code. Problem two I don't know how to put it in if I did. I have discovered a four figure number on the brake pedal. Can any one help

Regards

Martin

E-mail snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to