Help needed with Freelander V6 Auto Jerky Changing

Have a Y Reg V6 Freelander 65000 miles and having probs with gearbox, basically when its cold theres no probs, after 10 mins of driving I find 2nd to 3rd change is jerky as hell, I dont know how an auto box operates but its as if (in a manual) you take your foot off the clutch too fast. 3rd to 2nd is also jerky but not as bad.

Al seems to have come since cooling system repairs - Lost all coolant due to knackered water pump and needed new head gasket etc...

Reply to
Katash

Check the transmission fluid level - it sounds like it might be low.

Reply to
EMB

Is that easy to do? and where?

Reply to