Help P reg TDI 300

On a "P" reg TDI 300 is the near side and off side individually fused

I changed my rear off side bulb because the stop light wasn't working

Now the stop light ok but I've lost my near side light back and front

If it is which and were is the fuse

The fuse under the bonnet for the side lights is ok is

One other thing this disco has dim / dip running if that makes a difference

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Sorted

Garage said nowt the matter with the fuse

Fuse 2 under the bonnet ( for the lights ) was intact , so it had to be summat else

It was I found the hand book and yes n/s & o/s lights are fused separately

Swapped the 10 amp fuse 2 in the cab and bingo

so I don't need a new rear lamp cluster

Thanks again ALL

DieSea

PS

Know were there's a P reg TDI 300 5 door going for a 150 K

Looks a bit of a shed and 3 months MOT

Wants £1350.00 , he's joking of course

Any one interested via news group please

Reply to
DieSea