Here's another nice vote...

Have a look at Vine The Impartial's lastest waste of licence payers money....

Harry Ramsden's had better watch out, Mr Vine has enough chips on his shoulders to open an entire chain of shops.... Ihave suggested a couple of extra catagories that are blatantly missing.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 07 Mar 2007 08:59:05 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I don't reckon any of them should, to be honest. I've seen examples of more or less every class of road user who shouldn't be there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Vine? Who's he then? Looks like a escapee from a catalogue.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

He's very frequently on radio 4, radio 2 and BBC 2, plainly out of your league ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Home to the Catalogue escapee's , can you narrow it down any more?

Apart from being a c*ck with a wooden spoon what is he actually famous for... bugger all. Sooner he FRO and gets a job which doesn't waste my TV Licence then I'll probably start to tune in to the above. In the meantime it's anything but the above.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Just dump the telly, the only thing that's worth watching that can't be readily downloaded is Formula 1, and that's not on at the moment. Radio is free, and the beeb is advert-free which is nice. Podcasts are good too, especially some of the ones from ABC, Australia's equivalent of the BBC.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

He took over from Jimmy Young on Radio 2, or at least he got the slot. He started out quite well (I used to listen every day), but over the last couple of years has taken to jumping on every poularlist bandwaggon going, and now takes a very London-centric view on everthing - the way he treats dumb yokels from outside London is bordering on offensive (excpet the Welsh allotment bloke, as he subtly gives as good as he gets).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I sent a suggestion that the pic should be changed to an evo or an imprezza - they're 4x4's after all.

bet I dont get a response.

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Another a poll for his educationally sub-normal listeners.

Just wish it was a debate instead of his personal view point put forward through the politically impartial BBC!

Whenever he has a good counter argument on his show, why does he cut it short?

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

Panda?

Reply to
GbH

Damn! Never thought of that... Fiat Panda 4x4?

I got an automatic one..... mind you that's encouraging, I used to be black-listed!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I had a listen on the way home at lunch and it seemed that horse riders were getting the most grief. I bet Mr Vine & his cronies never reckoned on that.

Reply to
chrisall

Hehe, that's who I voted for, bloody dangerous and I got a mouthful from one some time ago on a byway which I was trying to repair, apparently byways are only for horses! The local footpaths around here are also for horses it seems... Also no horse riders showed up to help when we were repairing a bridleway (not that I helped much, was ill at the time).

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I suggested that I wasn unableto vote as there was not suitable category. The Talivan mobile Twatso camera would have gotten my vote. Or maybe I couldn't see it because it was hidden.

Reply to
Elder

On or around Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:58:48 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

here, I like this one:

Austin Shackles