Here We Go.

Well,

it's "Make a car look silly" time at casa-mia.

I've just ordered the Scorpion Racing E2 suspension kit along with the optional brake lines and am getting them fitted next Thursday. At this point the car will look silly on standard 205 tyres, unfortunately it's keeping them for a little while.

Why?

Because I've been shopping!

A Midland 2001CB and assorted bits One Safari Snorkel One set of rock sills a cubby box

This is going to be/has been an expensive month.

Now, does anybody know how difficult a Safari Snorkel is to fit?

Or a set of rock sills for that matter - it's a 200TDI Disco 1.

Oh yes - herself wants to try and rent some roof tents to find one that suits, so the roofrack purchase is on hold for this month.

If I sound a bit rushed it's because these sorts of things tend to happen when 'er indoors suddenly get supportive of things I've been swithering about.

P.

Just slightly rushed off his feet at present.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

PSB> A Midland 2001CB and assorted bits PSB> One Safari Snorkel PSB> One set of rock sillss PSB> a cubby box

  1. Easy
  2. 3 hours MAX
  3. Oh dear. I hope your existing sills have not expanded/rotted. If they have....it might be harder ;-)
  4. Easy

Neil

Neil Brownlee

You do know that tomorrow you're going to find 7L of oil on the drive and the crankshaft in the gearbox, don't you?

It's the way of these things.

Reply to
Steve Morgan