Ho Ho HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Right then!

Seasons greetings to one and all! Hope Santa Fills yer sack with Swivel grease ;-)

... and come on all you Lurkers out there, lets be hearing it from ya!

May be we should have a 12 Parts Numbers of Christmas thread see who breaks the most expensive item on the run up. :-) (Fingers well and truely crossed!)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

sort of ...

On the first day of Christmas the postie brought to me a 200TDi head set.

have a trouble free season Doc' X'd fingers from here also Derek

Reply to
Derek

Hmm. Can we keep this theme up, Landrover related, for 12 days ?

Steve

Reply to
steve

Hopefully but on the condition that the crap is shared and not all happening to me cos I've still got injector smoking issues buggerit.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

On the second day of Christmas my garage gave to me.... Two dead batteries....

Off to Motosave to see what I can turn up :(

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

How about:

DB1310 Winch Kit - Defender - Includes Winch Bumper, DB9500i Winch, Winch Cable, Remote Control & Extended Wiring Kit Delivery to UK mainland may be included - it depends on what the courier thinks.....

Available intil the 19th December.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On the third day of Christmas my Series gave to me ... A strange grinding noise from the transmission that I cannot recreate with the arse end jacked up on the drive.

(The Landy's, not mine :-))

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Oh dear - the 110 has one of those atm. It does sound exceedingly expensive :(

Indeed - thank you for sharing :)

Reply to
William Tasso

Reply to
ranewman

'ow much?????? Even Genuine ones are £180 + VAT!!!! I know the dollar is not doing very well at the moment, but.........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Reply to
ranewman

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

La la LA LA la LA LAAA I'm not Reading! LA LA LA.... you been peeking at my bumper? Nope Not reading.

Nice price..... NOPE, not interested NOT NOT NOT.... well least till I'm a bit flusher.

Do they just bolt to the bumper that then bolts to the chassis... is that it?

Not that I'm interested... git!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

and even if you are daft enough to use us (DHL) for freight costs about £60 plus clearence there should be no vat just US Duty n taxes. or even try somewhere a bit closer say NYC

$369.95Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yep - and a bit of wiring, all provided in the extension kit.

Of course not. £499.99 inc VAT is a terrible price. Not that you'd be interested of course, purely for reference.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I might have wandered onto the Beamends emporium and taken a look at the price....

Certainly on my wish list but presently below

MOT & Rent in Jan, Real life replacing everything that breaks / needed for above, Dog guard, roof rack, roof liner, snorkle, Winch,

Reply to
Lee_D