Hole in the wastegate control valve

All,

While looking at the different bits of my engine (TD5 of a 110), I discovered that the breather pipe made a hole in the wastegate control valve. The hole is on the side opposite the actuator (linked to the actual valve on the manifold). Anybody knows if it's a problem? Is it difficult to change (the RAVE CD is fairly quiet about that...).

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse