I need a Fuel Injection Pump for a 2.5 TD

Does anybody know where I can find a secondhand or a reconditioned CAV fuel injection pump for my 2.5 TD?

Reply to
www.ttdown.com

I might have one sitting in the garage... will check the numbers tommorow for you.

Reply to
Igundwane

Is this for the Landie 2.5 TD or the VM 2.5 TD?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It' s for the Landie 2.5 TD...

Leo

Reply to
www.ttdown.com

Ah..sorry can't help good luck though.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

The one I have sitting in the Garage has the Following Nos on it :

8520A080A Ser - 22050 BCG

Lucas CAV

It came in a box of landrover spares that I brought. So If the nos match or you need a photo of it, then e-mail me directly.

Reply to
Igundwane