I suppose this has been posted before - LR diagnostics?

|| || -- || Regards, Danny || ||
(a purely hobby site)||
(UK/EU ordering for Malabar Gold blend) Brilliant. Had me in stitches. And yes, it has been posted before, but who cares.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Likewise

Well - I've not seen it before, so I'm happy for these things to come around and around.

Reply to
William Tasso

I've had a *really* shitty day, and now I'm smiling! Thanks!

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

I'll find the pic of the RRC exhaust & the funny dressed bloke then!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

200cc Dirt Bike (Dirtbag)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Brilliant LMAO

Tony S3 working S2 Dead Disco Dead Disco - arriving saturday

Reply to
Tony

Hi Guys OK, I admit it, That's my site. I just keep thinking my computer and my old Landrovers, have a lot in common!

Thanks for the plug, Danny.

John

Reply to
J Hughes

Reply to
Derek

Didn't know that, John. It's kind of ironic, since I don't have a landrover at present, but got an imported Isuzu Bighorn to tow the espresso bar with (saving up for another 110). I joined the Isuzu owners club, where the link was posted presumably as a joke towards LR enthusiasts.

I've always kept up with AFL, whereas my short time using the Jeep group (had a 4l Cherokee) was a less pleasant experience than here. They really do take themselves too seriously, although there were some very helpful people there.

Reply to
Danny

I like it too! :)

It should be changed slightly where it 'removes EP-90' near the end. We all know that the EP-90 cannot easily be removed as it will still leave its mark on the drive even if the landy isnt there anymore!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:14:36 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

nor me. 's good.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hi Tom. Hmmm. You've given me an idea there. Doesn't windows have a message box that says something like

"Some parts of ******* could not be removed, you will need to remove them manually"

Now if I could just find that dialog box, I'm sure I could alter it to something more amusing! and put it after the uninstall window :-)

Cheers John

Reply to
J Hughes