i've got to have one

i've got to get one like this.

mikecarport

It's a bit scary that it's speedo says it's doing 25 kph when stationary !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

fuel consumption must be poor with the big satellite dish on the back.

Reply to
tiscali

Andrew Mawson uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Had an 1983 RRC did that trick. The shaft on the needle expands in the sun and settles where it likes as there's another bit of shaft that the bit fastens to the needle slots in to. On occasions it would bounce like a demented bouncey doofer.

Cold weather it was fine.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

VIN sal pe1243sa31307 (missing a letter) bit worrying the VIN does not come out on Calvin or Disgruntled goat as I read it SALLPH should come out as a 2003 P38a 4.0 V8??

anyone else got a VIN finder? Derek

Reply to
Derek

dont know where that vin came from (other than a 2000 p38a!). if you look in the piccys he has one of the chassis plate.

chassis number 35847817 F

which is correct for a 1979 rangie according to

Tom Woods

Ah you must have a better screen contrast setting its not that clear to me thanks I'll bookmark that link always handy to have more information even tho the US spec dating is as clear as the missisipi mud

Derek We need Information ?- You'll not get it! I am not a number

Reply to
Derek

On or around 19 Feb 2007 11:19:51 -0800, "mikecarport" enlightened us thusly:

I can lend you an angle grinder...

Reply to
Austin Shackles