If you're planning a funeral....

...fancy being carted off in this?

Pacman

hehehehehehehe, whatever next?

Reply to
Nige

They do wedding as well so it must be Alpha 4x4 Weddings and a Funeral.

Peter ;-)

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Groan ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Hi all,

I am actually a Methodist Minister and we do have in Hartlepool the motorcycle hearse, of course using horses is fairly standard as well.

I could tell you lots of stories. Anyway I have the deal of a lifetime;-

If you own a Land Rover the following offers are available:-

Weddings 10% Discount Funerals (if booked before 30th December 2004) 35% Discount, you must specify a date. Upto 3 years advance booking avaialble. Baptisms, if the child arrives in a Land Rover (absolutely free)

Yours

Rev A Renshaw

:)

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

Shall I book my funeral now then, and get it over and done with. Land Rovers will be the death of me :)

Reply to
Larry

Okay how about week next Tuesday, I can do 12th of October 2 pm. Which crem do you want it at?

Or you could be buried in your Land Rover, that way you could decay together!!!!

Andrew Renshaw

They also have a stand at the usual shows, observant people would have noticed them at Billing and Peterborough.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I know which would rot fastest. And it ain't the corpse.

Steve

Reply to
lizzyastro

Not for a while, if that's alright?

Can I nominate someone, though? ;-)

Reply to
Mother

They've got a web site!!

Oh yes!

Reply to
Martin Edwards

Do they have a Discovery version?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've seen a sidecar hearse on tv in the UK

oh, here it is

Jon

Oh if only I knew a certain persons release date. Mind, 3 years may not be long enough notice - with luck will be longer...

Reply to
Mother

Anybody know of any other wedding car companies that do Land Rover products.

Getting nagged to book transport now for the wedding!

Cheers Dave

Telling the wife to be that the wedding costs would go a long way to buying a Land Rover is not to be recommended...

Reply to
dht

How odd...

They sent me some leaflets today (addressed to the club).

One leaflet about their Wedding service. Two about their Funeral service...

They know summat I don't???

As an aside, many years ago I went to a 'Goff Weddin' where all the official vehicles were black hearses. A few of us from the local m/c club who had 'rat bikes' were invited to lead the cavalcade.

The Bride and groom both wore black, with black make-up. The evening entertainment was a Rocky Horror type tribute show - kin odd do that was. ISTR 'going awol' with one of the bridesmaids who, IRL turned out to be a Legal Secretary for a well known Law firm!

Reply to
Mother

A friend once wore white to a funeral -- the widow was Chinese and that is the custom of that culture.

Reply to
David G. Bell