immaculate series3 galvanised rolling chassis for sale

hiya,

if anyones interested :

ENGINE AND BOX ARE NOT INCLUDED.

the chassis was new in 2003 and was involved in a small rear collision, the damage was minimal , so rather than strip it and replace the chassis i decided to fit a rear 1/4 chassis, the replacement chassis was a heavy duty one, which is far,far stronger than the original. I had it strengthend, shot blasted and galvanised prior to welding it on, if you look at one of the photos you can see where it was welded.After welding it i galvafroided the welds( which is a zinc based paint, basicly paintable galvanising) then undersealed and painted around the welds.

It has pulled my caravan on many occasions and weighing 1.2 tonnes isnt light. This is an excellent chassis, and im only selling it due to a coil conversion which you can see in the background of on of the pictures.

front and rear leaf springs were brand new in october 2004.

The front axle was brand new in 2003, but unfortunatly due to my ignorance on the oil front i seized the diff up and changed it to one that wasnt as nice, ie.. a bit rusty.I still have the diff which is brand new and only requires a bearing.

The front brakes are 11 inch the rears are 10 inch, all the brake pipes are brand new, laid on top of the chassis,clipped securely in place, and painted for maximum protection,

the front swivels are 100% perfect with no rust at all. The gearbox x-member is a bolt on one for easy gearbox removal.

The bump stops are all brand new.

The pictures may look like theres a bit of rust about but this is in fact sandy mud that i couldnt power wash off, there is absolutely no rust whatsoever on this chassis.

The brakes have all been changed recently and so have the snail cam adjusters.

The steering relay that bolts into the front crossmember is brand new and only done about 500 miles.

there is a tow ball/plates attached.

Whoever gets this chassis will not be dissapointed.

included in the sale is a couple of spare diffs, half shafts, and front drive shafts. In fact anything i can find that i dont want and will fit the chassis/axles.

Thanks for reading this rather long description, but im sure it`ll be worth it to someone.

email me if interested and come take a look an make an offer,

obviously not going to give it away but sensible offers are welcome.

its on ebay, item number

4557879107

andyatbadlrcdotcom

cheers