In at number 39....

Ok... play this and we are sure to get about 3ft of snow.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

How on earth did you manage to 'bump into' that??

Icky.

Reply to
icky

Adorning the galleries of the darkside that is MCUK ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Great !! Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

On or around Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:01:33 +0100, Erik-Jan Geniets enlightened us thusly:

is it meant to have sound? 's missing here.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yes, there is. Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Austin, I think you are the lucky one!

;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I do not agree. I think it is quite funny. Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets