inline diesel fuel heater

i have just aquired a second hand inline diesel fuel heater

for my 300tdi disco it has two inlets and outlets. The electric parts

are not a problem (sparky by trade) but i was wondering about the

plumbing its my intention to run the pre main filter pipe through the first

part and the post filter pipe through the second part. Has anyone got

any experience with these and are there any pitfalls

i have been running on biodiesel untill recently and hope to use the

heater to allow me to run bio through the winter

thanks Mike

Reply to
mike hunt

On my Defender, I plumbed in a pair of T-pieces into the heater feed and return and used that, worked a treat.

Mine didn't have electric bits, just the hot water, but even during the summer it made a huge difference, the fuel filter stopped clogging up with margarine.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings