International Power Stroke 2,8L

Hi there,

I'm the happy owner of a 1997 300 tdi Defender 110 Stw. The engine is a bit tired after 250.000 km. and I'm considering buying a new International 2,8L Power Stroke diesel engine, which should fit right in.

If anyone has done this conversion, I'd be very happy if you could answer the following questions:

  1. Is it as good as written in various Land Rover Magazines etc. - how satisfied are you?
  2. What did you pay for a conversion from 300 tdi to 2,8 l. power stroke?
  3. Where can I buy this engine?

Thanks in advance!

Ib Krause-Kjaer Denmark

Reply to