Is anybody there?

Or are they all at Billing already? I'm off down there in the morning, but I wondered if any other regulars on here are actually still at home.

Reply to
John Stokes

I'm here. I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I'm working tomorrow but off to Billing tomorrow night. My first time there.

I'm just about to read my tent instructions!

Judith

Reply to
Judith

Has she got any small red patches? It only takes a few hours for them to blister. I'd be getting in a couple of bottles of medised in if I were you. In these cases its better to be well prepared!

I'd be looking for a babysitter for the day.

Will do.

Will have a look later.

Reply to
Nikki

Only going for the day:-(

Reply to
Nikki

The shelves are heaving, in fact 1 kitchen cupboard is dedicated to kids medication.... shame as she's only 2 It's a little bit harder to explain to her, but then again being as I was feeling sorry for the little critters tonight I let them stop up a little longer. The "Go to bed and stay there" bribe was that tommorow we would (god I'm about to loose all cred here!) play pretend 101's...at which she jumped of the sofa piled up all the cushions and sat onto making brumm brummm noises.

Some how I think she understands a lot more than she lets on!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

We used the instructions for the tent we bought to light the Kelly kettle, so we could have a cup of tea!

Reply to
Nikki

|| I'm just about to read my tent instructions!

Those pointy things that come with it go point down in the ground through the little ring things and the guy lines (the pieces of string on the sides of the tent) HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris