Is disco rear corner a seperate panel?

Hi,

Just reversed my 98 Disco into a brick wall!!!!! What an idiot!!! Anyway, I have mashed up the rear drivers side corner of the vehicle (where the main tail light cluster goes). What I was wondering is, is this a seperate panel that I can get from somewhere and simply replace it, together with a new lighting cluster and rear bumper?

Thanks Robert

P.S. On the plus side, the wall did fall down.......stupid thing!!!

Reply to
Robert

Your in luck! Its MWC6804 RH, MWC6805 LH.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

in article mAwYb.339$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net, Robert at snipped-for-privacy@DELETEntlworld.com wrote on 17/2/04 10:28 pm:

Sorry can't help on the parts department but you aren't the only one to have reversed a vehicle into a wall. Bruce did that once but in the Jag we had before the days of Land Rover. Not slowly either and not on the corner - smack bang in the middle of the boot. Trashed the bumper and the boot. The wall didn't fall down either as it was the corner of the house. The best bit was the look on his face. He had to get out and look for himself as he didn't believe me. Made me and his Dad laugh.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley