Is Rt Frt Window Glass Same Size for Disco2 years '99_0*? Plz Read in

Hi, I recently had my '99 Disco2 vandalized and our insurance company will only replace glass (front sides) with new if no used glass can be found at auto wreckers. Unfortunately they found a rght front glass for mine. Problem is...after the glass company installed it and I brought vehicle home the window began sticking and grinding to a halt when raising. Upon inspection I found it clearly out of the slot on the handle end of the door. I called the installer and he said the glass seemed to be slightly smaller than my orig. I was wondering if sizes vary from say '99 to'04. I'm not sure of the exact year that this came out of but will attempt to get the info.

Thanks for any help as always.

Robert Vancouver,British Columbia Canada

Reply to
shakennotstirred