It arrived - now how do I get into it??

I'll take some pics of me in it shortly....

Reply to
The Neffalump

Sorry if I've missed something earlier and it looks great, but...

...for the love of God, why??

Reply to
Smorgo

Hello, Smorgo!

10th Wedding Anniversary - an explanation : My wedding :
The Neffalump

How about sort of oozing through the face grid ?? :- ))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Around twenty years ago I knew a couple of then-young ladies in Norfolk who were writing erotic "Robin of Sherwood" fan-fiction. I recall them suggesting a couple of useful books which described how to get a knight into his armour. Disassembly was, they assumed, the reverse of assembly.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Certainly worth going to the toilet BEFORE putting it on I'd say!

So, how much does it weigh?

Reply to
Mother

Twas Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:16:59 +0000 (UTC) when "The Neffalump" put finger to keyboard producing:

OT but you might know, where can I buy cheap or borrow some chainmail (photographic prop, see link in sig) ?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

M> So, how much does it weigh?

Good question - feels a lot on ;-) I'll weigh me with and without it ;-)

As regards the toilet - I'm going to have this on for 10 hours at my wedding anniversary on Saturday - and beer will be consumed. Hmmmmm. Better see how possible it is *without* the gauntlets!!! (*wince*)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Surely there's a caption competition here:

;-)

Rich

Reply to
Richard Brookman

How's the Atkins diet going?

Reply to
Mother

On or around Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:16:59 +0000 (UTC), "The Neffalump" enlightened us thusly:

oooh, shiny.

yer can lend it to Martyn, if that bloke comes to see him...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hehehe - I was thinking just that :-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Well you just want the disposables and a bit of pipe.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

got to be careful because you don't want to get rusted in and have to resort to the dreaded angle grinder :)

Reply to
Larry

Ok,

B4 I put it on I wieghed roughly 11 stone, after putting it on, minus helmet & sword I was pushing 17 stone....

Reply to
The Neffalump

Some pics of me standing up!

-- Neil

Reply to
The Neffalump

What does the wife wear, and what did you use to fix the chandeliers ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Hello, Andrew!

SWMBO is wearing her original wedding dress :

Chandaliers???

Reply to
The Neffalump

Well the come out of the ceiling when you swing on them don't they ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Hello, Andrew!