It's traditional : The Christmas Wish list.

So whats on yours?

On my Wish list would be a PDA navigator system. Magic paint ala 101(works in the rain). Magic Rover V8 ala Percy (Fits its self overnight and updates the insurance company automatically) and an Orange.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well at least finances permitting the Nav system is achievable!

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

Well I would like:

A nice non oil leaky V8. New non shutting down on it's own PC Nokia 5140 mobile Vicki Butler Henderson Gillian Anderson Peace and goodwill to all men/woman/cats/dogs

The first 3 are all possable but not sure about the last 2!!

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Dom> A nice non oil leaky V8. [[and lots of impossible stuff]]

I'll settle for a shiny new 4.4 Vogue L322 Rangie.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Magic fueltank that is never empty

Reply to
Larry

Gordon-Grabber-Brown to declare road fuel zero-rated (and to pay me £10 for every gallon of petrol that I use .... but that's probably wising for *too* much). Tyres that last at least 500,000 miles over any terrain. Silencer requirements for V8's to be abolished. Vicky Butler Henderson.

1,000 gallons of EP90 ......... or some new gaskets. Comfy seats in my Series III A train set and an orange for me too please. ....and Vicky Butler Henderson

Steve - ok, forget about the train set.

Reply to
Steve

2 hours free time (to take the 101 for an MoT - only been trying to get circular tuit since July)

Magic self fitting 101 gearbox

A new 2.25 petrol engine (self fitting, of course)

None seem likely this December!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

That's called a Mac :)

Reply to
David French

On or around Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:59:19 +0000, David French enlightened us thusly:

arf!

or run linux on it of course.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

A large box of assorted tuits, or just a few round ones, never seem to have enough of those.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I was at a craft fair recently in the grounds of Woburn. There were a couple of stalls selling round tuits there.

Reply to
Simon Barr

My mother has one on her wall, rare things...

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Ooh, lemme see - Driving Licence Driving Lessons Shiny 101 Kayak ooh, and a polo mint

Reply to
Chris Naylor

On or around Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:59:11 -0000, "Chris Naylor" enlightened us thusly:

nah, you're in fantasy land there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:31:58 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

A nice new LT77/LT230 with cross-drilled gear...

BTW, if anyone has a spare LT77 with a good mainshaft... I'm in the market. I can replace the gear in the T-box, no doubt, if it looks iffy, although I've heard the view expressed that it's mostly the shaft that wears, not the internal splines on the gear.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

An MOT Vicki Butler Henderson And now you come to mention it, an orange would be nice.

David '86 efi RR "Northern Slapper"

Reply to
rads

Can't a lad dream....oh ok, i'll have a non shiny one then!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

I'm rather hoping I can sort a couple of MOT's before christmas, the LR is ready (although one of the indicators keeps failing, I suspect corrosion in the bulb housing) and the wifes saab will be ready as soon as I solve this ABS problem.

who the frock is vicki butler henderson anyway? google......

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I'd quite like a 2 1/4 diesel that doesn't self destruct about two weeks after a full chassis rebuild... *snif*

oh, and a tangaren would be nice! Toby

Reply to
TVS

You come down here with your pretentious foreign fruit. What's wrong with a good old British orange I ask you? Next think we'll have some Guardian reading, Freelander owner wanting a clemantine.

Mumble mumble, bah humbug etc.

;-)

David

Reply to